Mariana Velichkova - Relevant work
Highlights from Mariana’s legal work include:
- Advising the Bulgarian subsidiary of one of the world’s leading mobility and logistics companies on the acquisition of a railway rolling stock repair plant. Legal work included in-depth due diligence of the property and its zoning, participation in the entire process until finalization of the transaction;
- Advising leading social media marketing and software solutions providers for long-term rent of offices in eligible class A and class B buildings in Sofia. Working closely with clients during the negotiations process, relocation, and supporting clients with relation to the property lease agreements, management agreements, and construction process related to fit-out works;
- Involved in advising financial services provider on the use of luxury hotels as collateral for a loan. Legal work included in-depth due diligence reports of the title and zoning of land and the made construction.
- Involved in advising a foreign investor on the acquisition of two shopping malls in Bulgaria, the legal work related to a comprehensive legal due diligence of the two properties and the lease agreements with tenants, as well as advice on real estate and leasing laws, as well as providing ongoing legal advice on the lease agreements, construction process related to repairs and fit-out works, other legal issues related to operation and lease of the shopping centers.
- Advising Bulgarian and foreign investors on a variety of issues related to acquisitions, planning, and development of real estate and energy projects.
- Providing legal support on regulatory aspects of the construction process and infrastructure construction for real estate and energy projects.